This month was hectic! From my birthday and my dad's birthday on the same day. My mom's birthday. My niece's birthday. Flying to our province. Flying to Thailand. Day trips to Tagaytay. Road trips to the beach. Ground breakings, hotel blessings. All the way to Christmas and the end of 2012.
Can you imagine all the food involved?!
And I am grateful for every hectic second!
1. Edamame, ikura, tamago, uni, and tempura at Kikufuji.
2. Bulalo, liempo, dinuguan, and pork barbecue at a roadside canteen in Tagaytay.
3. Arroz caldo at the airport.
4. Lunch at home in Vigan, Ilocos Sur.
5. Breakfast at home in Vigan, Ilocos Sur.
6. Our birthday cakes.
7. A plateful of lechon at home in Vigan, Ilocos Sur.
8. Oysters, shime saba, hamachi, ikura, negi toro maki, tamago, and gindara take-away at home.
9. Brunch at Wildflour.
10. Mussels to share and a bacon cheeseburger and chips at Apartment 1B.
11. Buffet breakfast at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton in Phuket, Thailand.
12. Pad Thai, barbecued squid, pineapple fried rice, chicken and beef satay at Surin Beach, Thailand.